One of the students I teach wrote me a letter so I could get to know her better. At the end of the letter, she wrote "hope you happy forever." The phrase struck me. It was so innocent and kind. Yes, I hope that you and I can be happy forever.
I went to the Taipei, Taiwan Temple last Saturday. It was remarkable because I had traveled tens of thousands of miles away from my home, and yet I was still able to go to the temple. I loved walking the temple grounds and thinking about the universality of the gospel. Even though I may not understand all the words in church, the feeling is the same. This is the feeling I have when I am near the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So true!!! I love the Temple and how it unites not only families on earth, but God's family for all eternity. And what a cute comment for your student to write!
ReplyDeleteWay to be, Josephine. It looks like you are having a blast. Keep up the good work, have fun, and thanks for keeping those of us in the US updated on the on-goings in Taiwan.
ReplyDelete