I was in my office the other day when two boys came in to talk to me. I never see one without the other. I asked the first boy his name. He said it was Spongebob because he really likes the cartoon. I said that Spongebob was a strange name, but that Patrick (the Star) was more normal sounding. So...
Me: "Why didn't you pick the name Patrick?"
Him (pointing to the other guy): "Because his name is Patrick!"
Other Guy: "Patrick is me!"
End of story.
New story.
When I was at church the other week, I saw my friend's six year old boy (he is really cute but very deadly) karate chopping the air.
Me: "Ether, what are you doing?"
Ether: "Fighting."
Me: "Who are you fighting?"
Ether: "Sandy."
Me: "Huh?"
Ether's Mom: "Sandy the Squirrel from Spongebob."
I should have guessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment